- Delivery & installation in one single visit
- Removal and recycling of your old appliance at an additional small fee
- Everything apart from gas appliances can be installed by us
- Fully trained in-house installation technicians
Our installation prices vary depending on what product is being installed. Here is the list of prices:
Free-standing Appliances = £25
Removal of Appliance = £15
*Integrated Appliances = £75
American Style Fridge Freezers = £25
Important note: *Cooker hoods and hobs are installed at the integrated appliances installation price.
Areas We Cover
Our home installation is provided across Southern England. These include:
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Dorset, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
Installation Terms and Conditions
- We are not gas certified and cannot connect, disconnect or reinstall gas appliances.
- It is your responsibility as the customer to check the appliance dimensions before ordering to ensure that it can be installed into the desired location.
- It is important that you ensure the area is safe and accessible to our appliance engineers for a successful delivery and installation.
- We will not install in areas of the house that are deemed unsafe by our engineers e.g. a bathroom.
- We cannot install appliances if the stop valves (hot and cold taps) to the appliance are faulty or cannot be turned off.
- Connection includes fitting a customer's kitchen door onto an appliance. We cannot, however move or adapt cupboards.
- All installations require an existing power supply and plumbing work adjacent to where the appliance will be placed. We cannot move or adapt plumbing or power supplies.
- We can only install ‘like for like’ appliances where the machine to be installed is the same type of machine being removed, i.e.: a free-standing washing machine for a free-standing washing machine.